- On CT-NAPPROPRIATIONS COMMITTEE HUMAN SERVICES SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING WITH STATE AGENCIES ON THE GOVERNOR’S PROPOSED BUDGET (2/16/2017)
+ Show More Streams
Looking for an exciting challenge in a dynamic work environment where you can make a difference? CT-N, the Connecticut Network, is seeking an experienced Broadcast Engineer with some IT experience for our video production and broadcast operations in Hartford. Primary responsibilities include installation, troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of television broadcast production systems and equipment.
Can you successfully handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment? Are you able to work independently and with a team, while meeting tight deadlines? Then this may be the job for you!
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in television engineering
- Knowledge of analog and digital video and audio systems, plus the ability to read and follow schematics and facility system wiring diagrams
- SBE Certification or FCC General Radiotelephone license required
- Some schedule flexibility
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words “Broadcast Engineer” in the subject line of your e-mail.
CPAN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
CPAN, Inc. is Committed to Maintaining a Drug-Free Workplace